Are you looking for the best landing page builder in 2019?
These are the 3 softwares that I've used the most to build opt in pages, sales pages, sales funnels, and all other sorts of landing pages over the past 5 years as a full time digital marketer.
Here's my breakdown of Clickfunnels vs. Builderall vs. Optimizepress. Enjoy!
Clickfunnels is probably the "gold standard" these days against which all other landing page software is judged.
It offers pretty much everything you could ever want as a marketer - tons of pre-made templates for opt-in pages, sales pages, webinars, and even full sales funnels.
It's very, very good. It does JUST about everything you could ever want to run a business online.
If you can afford it, clickfunnels really is an amazing option for almost every business out there to take their online sales and marketing to a new level.
It's got nearly everything, it's very easy to learn how to use, and it integrates with almost every service you can think of (except paypal and clickbank).
Which brings us to the biggest drawback to clickfunnels, especially if you're a beginner to intermediate marketer - the price.
The only options for clickfunnels are $97/month or $297/month, and in my experience I pretty quickly will hit the limitations of the $97 plan and be forced to upgrade to the $297/month plan...
Even though I really don't need most of the features it provides, I just need to life the usage limits on how many funnels/pages I can build, and how many hits my website can receive.
Clickfunnels boasts one of the best affiliate marketing programs on the planet.
They have gone above and beyond to make sure that nearly anyone can make money promoting Clickfunnels.
They give you access to literally hundreds of promotion options, and all of them are optimized and maximized by Russel Brunson and his team, who is one of the best marketers in the world.
You can offer someone a free book download, and then they are cookied FOR LIFE with your affiliate id and if they end up deciding to buy the clickfunnels service you make 40% recurring commission for as long as they are a subscriber.
Or they might decide to buy a $997 training program, and you can make up to $497 per sale, just for giving away a free book.
Plus, they have an intense massive training program JUST for teaching you how to make money as an affiliate
Click Here To Sign Up As A Clickfunnels Affiliate (Plus Free CF Affiliate Training)
Clickfunnels Pros & Cons
- Hundreds of proven pre-made marketing templates
- Drag and Drop website builder (Build amazing websites in about 5-10 mins)
- Full Proven Sales Funnel Templates
- Easy full integration with Stripe payments
- Integration with almost every e-mail marketing platform (Mailchimp, Aweber, Convertkit, and many many more)
- Full Lightning fast website hosting
- Membership Site Software
- Amazing Affiliate Program where you can make money promoting clickfunnels
- Integrates with Shopify
- Integrated Email Autoresponder Service (with $297 Plan)
- WordPress Integration (everything is still hosted on clickfunnels servers)
- Amazing support team
- Recurring Payment ($97 or $297)
- Limits on usage on the $97 plan (limited number of funnels allowed, limited number of pages built, limited number of website visits)
- Does not integrate well with Paypal
- Does not integrate well with Clickbank
Overall, clickfunnels is a great option for any business if you can afford it.
Builderall is another great option for landing page creation, and it offers much better pricing.
The really cool part about Builderall is that it includes dozens of other marketing tools that you normally would have to pay for.
In Addition to being an easy to use, full-featured landing page and website builder with dozens of proven pre-made marketing templates,
Builderall also has BONUS tools including:
- A Facebook Chat Bot (like manychat)
- An App Creator (you can create an app for Itunes, Android, and Amazon in about 15 minutes)
- A Full Email Marketing Platform (Mailingboss) INCLUDED (Broadcasts, Autoresponders, Lead Followup, Everything)
- An e-book cover and mockup creator
- A presentation creator (like powerpoint)
- An animated video creation studio
- Webinar Hosting Platform (like webinarjam)
- SEO Analyzer
- Heat Map Analytics Tool (Like Hotjar)
- Membership Site Software
- A copywriting template generator
- A website notification tool
- A "deal wheel" opt in tool (like Dealio)
But on it's own, Builderall is a decent competitor to clickfunnels.
It has many pre-made full sales funnel templates, they look amazing and they work well.
Plus, the pricing is much more reasonable.
The basic plan for Builderall is just $29/month and you get ALL the features listed above.
Unlimited Website hosting, Unlimited Email sending, Unlimited Funnels, and all of the bonus marketing tools listed above.
Biggest Problem With Builderall
The biggest downside to Builderall in my opinion? The Learning Curve.
Every software has a learning curve, and I've been through dozens of tools over the years.
When I first got started with clickfunnels, it took me nearly a week of watching training tutorials before the concept started to feel "intuitive" to me.
And many of us have had the experience of having to contact the support teams to learn how it all works.
I find the learning curve of Builderall to be even more difficult.
It's a little hard to learn how to use it.
But, if you give it some attention and watch the training tutorials, then you will be fine.
So, if you're looking for a budget alternative to Clickfunnels with dozens of bonus tools, I highly recommend Builderall.
Builderall Affiliate Program
PLUS Builderall also has an absolutely incredible affiliate program.
So far, it's been the easiest and fastest program for me to make a good amount of money right away.
Because they give you 100% of the day 1 commission if you get someone else to sign up for Builderall (either $29 or $49.50), PLUS they give you a recurring commission every month for as long as that person remains subscribed to Builderall.
All you need to sell Builderall as an affiliate is to upgrade to the Builderall Business plan ($49.50 per month).
My friend Chat from zero to making over $10,000 per month JUST promoting Builderall recently,
Check out this video where he shows you exactly what he did.
Builderall Pros & Cons
- Affordable Pricing ($29/month for ALL features or $49.50/month for all features PLUS promote as affiliate)
- Easy 1-Click Landing Page Templates
- Dozens of Proven Sales Funnel Templates
- Drag and Drop Website and Landing Page Builder
- Fast Cloud Hosting For all Web Pages
- Integrates with nearly all email autoresponder services
- Integrates with Shopify
- Fully Hosted Webinar Platform
- Full Email Marketing Platform Included (Mailingboss)
- Dozens of additional marketing tools (see above)
- Moderately difficult learning curve
- Somewhat confusing options and process
- Recurring pricing ($29/month for all features or $49/month for added affiliate features)
- Support hasn't been as responsive for me so far as Clickfunnels or Optimizepress
Builderall is a great option for any online business to improve their sales with funnels, high converting landing pages, and pre-built business templates.
It's especially a great fully-hosted and full-featured service on a budget, at just $29/month for full access to all the features listed above.
Optimizepress is the oldest of the three services on the list.
I actually started using optimize press nearly 10 years ago! Back in 2011 actually…
And at the time, it was completely revolutionary, and I know several friends who made their first millions online usines JUST optimizepress and a wordpress site.
In fact, that’s why OP became such a sensation.
They were the first big service to give you pre-made templates for marketing-only things like squeeze pages, sales letters, video hosting pages, opt ins, webinar pages, and lead capture pages.
AND they were built entirely with wordpress, which nearly every marketer was already familiar with.
They were WAY ahead of the curve.
But, over time, competitors like leadpages and then clickfunnels came and sort of stole the thunder and made more advanced platforms that did more and weren’t limited to the wordpress platform.
YET, Optimizepress returned to the game recently by creating a brand new platform from the ground up – Optimizepress 2.0.
They completely rebuilt the service, and I must say…it is completely impressive.
And best of all?
Instead of a monthly recurring software fee like both Clickfunnels and Builderall (which can get very expensive)…
Optimizepress is just a ONE TIME fee of $97 to get ALL the features.
I actually find that very appealing, and I think it makes OP a great option for many marketers and entrepreneurs out there – especially if you’re a beginner, or intermediate – or even if you just don’t like mounting monthly fees.
Over time, you could end up paying Tens of thousands of dollars to use clickfunnels.
Whereas you can buy Optimizepress once, and get a lifetime of benefit – on up to 3 sites.
They have many of the same features – beautifully designed pre-made templates for things like opt in/squeeze pages, video sales letter pages, classic text sales letter pages, webinar launch pages, product launch formula video pages, and many more templates.
They look amazing, load very fast, and are entirely self hosted on your hosting and your domain.
Many people prefer this, as it gives them full control over their business.
Do they offer an affiliate program for Optimizepress?
Why yes, they actually do.
They offer 40% on all front end sales (which means at least $38.80 from a sale of the lowest price option, $97)
Optimizepress Pros & Cons
- One Time Pricing ($97 for 3 sites, $197 for 10 sites, $297 for up to 30 sites)
- Lifetime access
- Dozens of amazing templates for landing pages, opt in pages, sales pages, webinar pages, launch pages, blog pages, and more
- Comes with a bonus highly optimized blogging theme for wordpress
- WordPress plugin (easy integration with wordpress)
- Self Hosted on your website (full control for you)
- Amazing Support
- Very Easy To Use, Drag and Drop web page editor
- Integrates well with clickbank
- Integrates well with Paypal
- Loading Speed depends on your hosting
- Not as many fully built sales funnels
- Some tech skills may be required from time to time (but they have a very helpful responsive support team)
These are my thoughts on the top 3 landing page builders that I’m currently using in 2019.
What do you think?
Do you have others that should be added to the list?
What have your experiences been using the products I mentioned above?
Drop a comment in the comment box below.